Love Eating
The perfect desitnation
for foodie in you.

Sawadeeka!

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 31 May 2016 | 19:44

I still remember, it was the Valentine’s Day, the day of love, as some people call it, but baah, not for me. Firstly, I think love can be celebrated anywhere, anytime and any day. Secondly, my family took me to Cyber Hub in Gurgaon the same evening and the place was bustling with young couples out on dinner dates. The atmosphere of love made me, a hopeless single, feel a bit miserable, but I managed to do away with dreary thoughts of being forever single and marched ahead bravely, paying little heed to doting couples around me. 

Nevertheless, my darling parents, being huge fans of  theThai cuisine, took me to Soi 7 that evening. The place is dimly lit but you feel a rush of energy the moment you enter the restaurant. It had a strong, positive aura which made me feel exhilarated at once. I looked around for quite some time and quietly perceived this place as a wonderful spot for people who like to share a drink with buddies and chill out in the evenings. On top of that, I could sense the faint yet discernible whiff from the kitchen lazily suspended in the air that only accentuated my appetite for Thai food.

So, after a bit of contemplation, I ordered some standard Thai dishes (my parents were behaving anxiously on the subject of trying out new dishes) : Veg Hakka Noodles, Stir Fried Rice in Soya Sauce, Thai Green Curry and Steamed Rice.  Beginning with the noodles, they were exemplary, and wonderfully prepared. Since I’m not much of a Soya-Sauce-Fan, I didn’t have much of it but my taste buds agreed with my opinion of the dish being undoubtedly delectable. As far as the Green Curry was concerned, this was one of the best Thai Green Curries I had ever tasted, all my life. The Curry was perfect in its existence, luscious as it could afford to be. 










The drinks too : Virgin Mojito and Virgin Mai Tai were classic and complimented the cuisine well.





All in all, it was a marvellous experience and my stomach too got what it sought, and it felt well satiated! :D



P.S. This place has a fantastic music collection, and a stage for live singing as well. All this pretty much adds to the place’s charm and aura. 


                                 
SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment