Love Eating
The perfect desitnation
for foodie in you.
Home » » Eggless Pancake With Me

Eggless Pancake With Me

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 10 November 2015 | 04:44

We all love pancakes and being a vegetarian I have failed to find a good recipe for pancakes. Finally succumbing to my cravings I decided to make my own pancakes. And against my expectation my pancake turned out to be mind-blowing. I am going to share my recipe with you guys.

       INGREDIENTS

  1. 1 Cup Maida/All Purpose Flour
  2. 1 Cup Whole Milk
  3. 1.5 Tea spoon baking powder
  4. 1/2 Tea spoon baking soda
  5. 1.5 Table spoon sugar
  6. 1 Table spoon butter milk
  7. 2 Table spoon butter
  8. Pinch of salt
  9. 1 Tea spoon Vanilla essence

      DIRECTIONS          
  1. Mix all the dry ingredients together.
  2. Add milk,butter milk and  vanilla essence and whisk them together.
  3. Add melted butter to it and whisk them properly.
     
  4. On a pan pre- heated on medium heat add a few drops of oil. Pour the batter over the pan.
  5. Cook until bubbles are seen and flip the pancake and cook till golden brown.
  6. Enjoy with maple syrup , chocolate sauce, nutella, strawberry syrup , fruits or whatever you like.
























Please comment if you liked the recipe.








SHARE

About Unknown

0 comments :

Post a Comment